The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Predictions Game

By Kickjess
7/21/2023 11:34 pm
north stars by 3

FB South

By CaptainFarrar89
7/22/2023 12:00 am
Stockholm to win by 7
FB North with the most points

By wolfwithcats
7/22/2023 3:32 am
1: I'm gonna go out on a limb and be opptimistic(as i promosied Lion) and say i will get 5 wins these season(but definatly not in game one, maybe in week 2)

2: Division Winners
BC North: The Raptors will take it again(go Dinasouars)
BC East: Really cant't see any other winner then the Slamhounds(wish it was me)
BC East: Hard one to predict But i'm goind once again with The North Stars(Overtime knows what he is doing)
BC West: A tow horse race, But i think the Mean Machines Will edge out at the fnish Line

FB North: Those french, those pesky french, Paris will stand tall in the revolution
FB East: Hmm, Hmm, Hmmmmm, The sea is salty, And the Harbourmasters knows the sea
FB South: Will it be bread with cheese, Or cheese with bread, I think it will be Philly Cheese
FB West: He complains and complains, and in constant rebuild, But these Season the Lions will ROOOOAAAARRR

3: FB Conference: Even if it's starting to get old(as the city it self) Paris will once again find the self at the top .

BC: The northern star will shine bright(for the last time?), North Stars will look down from the night sky.

5: Going back to back, The city of light will out shine the Northern Star, and Paris will celebrate again.

6:Wildcards BC: Always hard,but staying safe By going with Robins, Soneros and Screamers(choking i know)

7: Wildcards FB: Dragons is a given so is the Baguettes, for my last pick i go with the Fools(Or will i be one for saying so?)

GotW: What a way yo start of the season with a giant face of, with the advantage of homefield i think the Screamers will take this one by 3

QotW: This is anyones guess, But ging with FB South(have no clue why and nothing to back it up)

Last edited at 7/22/2023 3:33 am

By ColonelFailure - League Admin
7/22/2023 4:23 am
Screamers by 3
FB North

By kaldo
7/22/2023 4:56 am
Stars by 8

FB North
Last edited at 7/22/2023 8:32 pm

By MuttleyGrouch
7/22/2023 8:39 am
Yah go Screamers by 3
and FB South

By Wombert
7/22/2023 2:27 pm
1. Rhinos will get 7 wins this season.
2. Division winners:

BC North : Robins
BC East : Slamhounds
BC South : Soneros
BC West : Mean Machine

FB North : Paris
FB East : Silverbacks
FB South : Baguettes
FB West : Fools

3. FB : Paris
4. BC : Soneros
5. Bowl Champ : Soneros

6. BC Wildcards : North Stars, Screamers, Echidnas
7. FB Wildcards : Dragons, Philly, Tomb Kings

By Wombert
7/22/2023 2:27 pm
North Stars by 13
FB North with most wins

By FlavourBeans
7/22/2023 2:39 pm
I'm posting mine now, so Muttley's answers are officially locked in.

1) Ten wins for the Dragons.
2) BCN: Edlington. BCE: Star City. BCS: Stockholm. BCW: Echunga. FBN: Paris. FBE: Heliopolis. FBS: Nice. FBW: Florence.
3) Paris
4) Zena
5) Stockholm
6) Zena, Derry, Ulaanbaatar
7) Forbidden City, Philly, High River.

By FlavourBeans
7/22/2023 2:43 pm
North Stars by 4
BC South with the most points