The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2027 Predictions Game

By Kickjess
9/04/2023 7:25 am
Paris by 7

By Wombert
9/04/2023 11:22 am
Soneros by 3

By MuttleyGrouch
9/05/2023 3:06 pm
Ho hum. Guess Soneros by 3 this time?

By CaptainFarrar89
9/06/2023 3:53 pm
Once again, thank you to those who have/are taken the feedback seriously and provided constructive feedback on how to make the predictions game better for them and everyone else. The feedback is not an avenue to criticize me personally and the reason that I asked for your username is so I can ask further questions if needed.

A round of applause please to the pakkinen83 and the Zena Soneros on being crowned champions of the league for the second time in three seasons and commiserations to Les Republicans de Paris and Bangers on their defeat, sadly their fourth in six seasons. You both played an amazing season, and are both well deserving to be in the championship game. Big congrats also to the Batman Robins for hosting. Well done to Wombert, Captain Lion, MuttleyGrouch, Vektrix and Colonel Failure who all correctly predicted Zena to win the whole thing at the start of the season and picked up a bonus 6 points.

Well done to Wombert on being named the Predictions Champion for the 2027 season, with a total score of 105 points. Once again, I've ran second and Kickjess has completed the podium places. Final scores are below and on the opening post of this whole thread. Thank you to everyone who joined in this season and participated. As noted above, your feedback is welcome and I hope to see you all back for the 2028 Predictions Game.

----------

Championship Game Weekend

Game Result: Zena Soneros defeated Les Republicans de Paris by 4 points
    3/11 predictions
    2 correct (Wombert, MuttleyGrouch)

----------

Last edited at 9/06/2023 3:58 pm

By NanuNanu76
9/09/2023 7:14 pm
when and how do I change my team name, colors and logo
Last edited at 9/09/2023 10:09 pm

By CaptainFarrar89
9/09/2023 7:15 pm
NanuNanu76 wrote:
when and how do I change my team name, colors and color

Wrong thread and place. Please refer to Discord and the #sportsball-changes channel