The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2028 Predictions Game **BACK TO BASICS**

By ColonelFailure - League Admin
11/14/2023 5:44 am
Soneros by 13

By Vaguely_Baffled
11/14/2023 7:05 am
Philly by 5

By CaptainFarrar89
11/15/2023 3:49 am
A massive congratulations to pakkinen83 and the Zena Soneros on being crowned champions of the league for the second straight season and the third time in four season and commiserations to Cheesy Philly and Kickjess. You both played an amazing season, and are both well deserving to be in the championship game. Big congrats also to the Bwindi Silverbacks for hosting. Well done to Wombert, Captain Lion, Wombert, Colonel Failure and FlavourBeans who all correctly predicted Zena to win the whole thing at the start of the season and picked up a bonus 6 points.

In fourth place, elmasgarza... with a total of 49 points. First time in the top 4, so well done.
In third place, Vaguely_Baffled... with a total of 51 points, making his return to the top 4 in the standings
In second place, Captain Lion... with a total of 56 points. Should also point out, this is my fourth straight season finishing second in the predictions game. Wonder if I will ever win one???

BUT, the biggest round of applause goes to COLONEL FAILURE, who has secured the victory and becomes the newest Predictions Champion in the league, with a final score of 67 points, Well done Colonel, well deserved victory

I hope you all enjoyed a back to basics predictions game this season. We had a bit of a drop off with people participating, and I hope we can build that back up next season again. No feedback form this off-season as I don't think many took it seriously last time, so I'll be making some tweaks and changes as needed heading into the 2029 season

I hope to see you all back for the 2029 Predictions Game.

----------

Championship Game Weekend

Game Result: Zena Soneros defeated Cheesy Philly by 15 points
    7/11 predictions
    3 correct (Colonel Failure, Captain Lion, elmasgarza)

----------