The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: The Blood gods League of Meat 2023!

By wolfwithcats
10/27/2022 7:48 am
Week 5

-I'm gonna be as quiet as i can, as you know Flesh is busy writing another thing.
so i'm gonna say this, he would kill me if he heard me.
He did some major mistakes when calculating the injuries, i just noticed it, he hasn't let me look at the papers before.
I don't have time to fix it now, he will wonder when takes me so long, so i will try and steal them and fix it before next week i'am not us dumb as he think i am.

So here are the award for this week.
Starting off with italian inspired cousine in the form of some Mincemeat sauce and pasta in the form of Nicholas Shropshire of the Bullfighters with 42 steaming plates.

Inviting us to this meal is the Sharknados who apperently found some old cook book and wanted to try something with beef in it.

Being the jester at this feast are the Fools who will be jumping around the tables on the carpet of damnation.

Here are (a not so correct, it's the diffrent kind of injuries) result of this week.

By wolfwithcats
10/30/2022 9:30 am
-Hi there faithful followers of the one true God, its me Bone.
Flesh on the other hand is no where to be seen.
He found out the SBTS was a one time gig and since then he looked himself in his dungeon.
So i have to dod this by myself this week!

-Booooooooone!!!!!!, They don’t like meeee!!

-Just listen to that, i have to hear that wailing all day long.

-Booooooneeeeee!

-Well lets get this show on the road

Meet of the week is Cassie Hoodwink of the Bullfighters, who got caught on the wrong side of the fence when the bull saw red. 72 pieces where found lying on the ground when the bull had finished.
Closing the gate was the North Stars who after the carnage went in to pick up the pieces they found and served a amazing meal.
Doing a Maud Flanders and falling head first in to the concrete of damnation are the Raptors

-Boooooneeeeee! Noooooo one likes me!!!

SSSSIIIILLLLLLEEEENNNNCCCCEEEEEE!!!

-Seems like even his blodiness is getting tired of Flesh.

I did manage to get a hold of the results, but Flesh is keeping the finer details, probably drenched in tears.
But the table will be updated to be correct as soon as i can get a hold of them!

-Booooooneeeeee!!!, Whyyyyyyyyy!

IIIII WWWILLLLLL EEEAAAATTTT YYYYOOOOOUUUUU FFFFLLLLEEEESSSSSHHHH

-oups seems like Flesh is in troubel.

By wolfwithcats
11/01/2022 1:17 pm
Week 7

-Boooone!! my friend how are you today?
-Flesh? what happened to thinkning your life was over?
-What in the underground do you mean, i never thougth that.
-You were in your dungeon screaming just that for the last week.
due to SBTS not wanting you to write every week.
-I am over that, it's there fault for not regognizing genius when they see it.
-I don't th......
-So from now on i will pour all my energy in to the News letter that really mean something!
-ohhh.....which one is that???
-I'm not gonna dignifiy that with an answer, because we have a very interesting week behind us.
-Right....Do you have the results? i couldn't find them anywhere!
-Well don't you think i would notice that you've been looking at them, so i hid them so that you wouldn't screw them up.
-I'd never do th....
-First here are the awards for this week!
Ending up under the hammer on the meatbench is Parker Cooke of the Slammers 84 filés were flattened ready for the frying pan
-That must be a new record?
-Sure is and this meat is going once, going twice, Sold, to the bidder in the corner at the Auction of the Auctioneers.
-Trying but having to walk out of the doors of damnation are the North Stars and the Raptors.
-Well, well Bone, you are starting to learn a little bit on how to do this.
-Thanks Flesh!
-Still mediocre but not awful.
-Mmmmmm.
-Here are the results of this week, put them up i will go and get my beutty sleep!
-Okey now that he is gone lets check the numbers, ****!!!!!!
I have to find a way to fix this but he watching the results as a dungbeattle watching it's dungball

Last edited at 11/01/2022 3:09 pm

By wolfwithcats
11/03/2022 8:42 am
Week 8

Baam….Baam….Baam….Baam
-Flesh…..Please open the door!
”silence
-Flesh…Flesh….Why don’t you open the door??

-Hope all of you having an awful ****** day!
Your favorite news report from the depth of **** are back!
Ignore the annoying banging in the background, i have no idea who it might be, and i don’t really care either.
-Fleeeeeesh….Let me in!!!

-Lets get going with todays awards
Meat of the week…..Is this really correct?
His bloodiness is not gonna be happy
Well….well….I just send Bone to deal with it.

It seems we are being served some Haggis this week and two teams are presenting diffrent recipies
the Slammers of is offering 30 plates of smashed Donald McMahon as Philly trying to out do them with 30 plates as well of chees filled Walter McMillian.
It also seems that the ocean on the eastcoast of the US has become a shark haven as several attacks have been
reported, sources say Sharknado is behind it.
Several Fools as well as Terriers have been missing apperently being cought in the jaws of damnation

Here are the results from this week!

-Flesh…please let me in….the injury count is not correct!

By wolfwithcats
11/06/2022 10:51 am
Week 9

-Wow, talking about avoiding a bullet of certain doom, it was smart to wait with telling his bloodiness of last weeks
results until i could also tell him about this weeks.
Also i got a hold of all the papers from Flesh’s room when he had me locked out, so the result table will be correct.
-Hey Bone!, wait up! Why are you talking to yourself?
-Oh nothing Flesh.
-Good, How did it go with his, Blodiness, considering you are still here not to bad apperently.
-Can we just move on to this weeks results?
-Very well, this is a very fine week with lots of big offerings, including the biggest Meat of the week so far.

There was a huge accident in Paris when several Players from the Elders team visited the Eiffeltower most severe was the one involving Elvis Peacock who leaned out to far and fell from the top all that was left was 90 pieces spread over the sidewalk below
Vitnesses say that a lot of other players thought he was doing it on purpose and jumped after him only to be stuck a feast was prepered to mourn the losses in true Paris fashion.
Also in the news is that reports are coming in from all over the world of Lions loosing their teeth in the caries disease of damnation

-Since this was such a good week i thought we do some honarable mentions!
-Well go ahead then:
-Right. The Earthquakes got stuck in there in distaster , The Terriers lost all there ankles, the Anarchy failed with there uppraising and last the Bullfighters got trampled badly by the bulls!

-So that was week 9 we are closer to the ending then the start
-There is the playoff as well.
-Yes i guess you are right, well here are the results from this week
-You said i was right!!!
-Seems i had a temporary moment of insanity.
-thanks Flesh!

(Side note from the Author; I decided to remove the type of injury from the table , just to much work, i still have the data if someone wanna know)

By Branik
11/06/2022 12:39 pm
I didn't know that the Eiffel Tower was soooo tall...neither did Elvis...Elvis has left the roster!

By wolfwithcats
11/08/2022 2:13 pm
Week 10

HHHUUUUNNNNGRRRRRRYYYYYYY, IIII WWWANNNTTTTT SSSSSOOOFFFTTT FFFLLLEEEESSSHHHH AAANNNDDD CCCRRRUNNNNSSSHHHYYYY BBBOOOONNNEEE

-Flesh i'm s-s-s-cared!
-Be quiet Bone, maybe he'll get tired and stop looking.

FFFFLLLLEEESSSHHHH BBBOOOOOONNNEEEEE

-Fast write down the awards, maybe someone can read them after we've g-gone
-Meat of the week is a broken Tre Tocqueville of the Mean Machines who siezed up due to lack of oil and broke in to 54 pieces.
-Do it f-faster!!!

WWWWHHHHEEEERRRRREEEEE AAAAARRRRREEEEE YYOOOUUUUU

-This weeks meal comes from the savahnna and the Rhinos who found a pile of scrap and tore it apart.

IIIIIII WWWWIIILLLLLL FFFFINNNNNNDDDDDD YYYYOOOOUUUUU

-eeeeaaakk, i-i-i-i'm to y-young to d-die

A-and last the North Stars got stuck in the blizzard of damnation

AAAAARRRRRREEEEE YYYYOOOOOUUUUU IIIINNNNN TTTTHHHHEEEERRRRREEEEE IIIIII SSSMMMMEEELLLLLL YYYYOOOOUUUUU

UUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP
Last edited at 11/08/2022 3:30 pm

By wolfwithcats
11/10/2022 10:17 am
Week 11

".............."
-I think we made it Flesh!
-Shhhhh.... He might still be out there!
-But i'm hungry Flesh!
-Would you rather be hungry then satisfy his hunger!
-Right now i'm not sure, How does this week look?
-Worse then last week.
-Mommy!
-Do you have a Mommy?
-Don't know never met her!
-Well since it seems to be a bit quiet, we might as well do this weeks awards
-Okey!
-Meat of the week are very dissapointing, seems they forgotten the importence of the offerings.
-Please Flesh get to the point!
-Okey.....Okey....There are two this week, Richard Weldon of the Pilots was involved in a crash 30 bits were found for the investigators to find out the reason, also there were a unconfirmed sighting of a strange creature and The Dragons report that Liu Biao are missing.

-Digging thru the wreck a Terrier located the remains of several Kings.

-Worst was it for the Bullfighters o got struck by the plane of damnation as it crached on the arena!

BBBBOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE FLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHHHHH

-Oh **** he is here again!
-Fast here are this weeks result.