The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2025 Predictions Game

By Branik
4/18/2023 10:47 pm
Zena Soneros by 3 in OT.

By overtime7
4/18/2023 11:06 pm
Paris by 10

By CaptainFarrar89
4/23/2023 7:13 am
Sorry for the serious and major delay in this, I've been flat out with graphics for next season (or, is it this season). Either way, I had to go through some checks because there was an issue in that the spreadsheet where I keep the results was assigning an additional joker score to some people and not others who had played their jokers. I had to do a few checks to just confirm everything is correct.

League Championship Game

Congrats to the Zena Soneros on their first title, well deserved and an exciting victory by only 1 single point.

11 predictions
    3 correct
    0 with the correct margin, but the wrong winner
    0 correct winner/margin combo

A big congratulations to Captain Lion and MuttleyGrouch who correctly predicted at the start of the season the league champions, so they get a bonus of six points on top of their scores. Sadly, nobody predicted that Cape Town would host the championship game, so nobody got points there.

The final announcement is that with a massive (and predictions record, I think) score of 50 points is FLAVOURBEANS. The joker in Week 10, getting that not only correct but on the button with the margin of victory for Cape Town over Dutch Prodigies as well as the correct answer to the question worked out to be the master stroke and gave Beans the victory.

Leaderboard will be updated shortly with the final results, and I look forward to seeing you around for the new season starting up very shortly.