The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

Re: 2030 Predictions Game

By JB90
4/01/2024 8:27 am
I think north stars will win but I have to say London by 3

By ColonelFailure - League Admin
4/01/2024 10:34 am
London by 14

By edwardoka
4/01/2024 10:50 am
North Stars by 8

By CaptainFarrar89
4/02/2024 5:49 pm
Taking North London to win by 7

By Kickjess
4/02/2024 11:14 pm
north stars by 6

By CaptainFarrar89
4/03/2024 12:08 am
Getting straight into it, well done to the Stockholm North Stars for their impressive Electrobowl victory, it's their fourth overall (and second straight), and well done to overtime7 on their fifth title as an owner. Also, commiserations to JB90 on the loss in their first ever season in Electrosports. It's been an interesting season to say the least, with so many twists and turns. Who knows what 2031 has in store???

As for the predictions game, it came down to the final game and I am proud to announce that Wombert has taken out the crown this season, nabbing the title with a perfect prediction to end it, so well done Wombert on your third predictions game victory (first since 2027). Congrats also to Colonel Failure on securing second place, only 1.5 points behind. Edwardoka manages the podium in 3rd, while being one of only two players to correctly predict at the start of the season that Stockholm would win back-to-back titles (the other being Tolakram), elmasgarza leapfrogs into fourth place and (on a personal note) relegates me to my first non top 4 finish since 2023.

On another personal note, thank you once again to everyone who joined in throughout the season. I know some people dropped out early through the season for a number of reasons and what-not, but we came home with a thrilling end to the game for this season. As always, predictions game will return for the 2031 season (new graphics) around the final day of the draft, so be on the lookout for that. Enjoy the off-season.

----------

ELECTROBOWL IX RESULTS
    Stockholm North Stars defeated North London Cannoniers by 8 points (17-9)
    7/13 predictions
    4/7 predictions were correct (57.14% success rate)
    1 players correctly predicted the right winner and margin (well done Wombert)
----------