The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - Rivalries

The Snake Cake Bowl

By kaldo
1/07/2023 10:01 am
Hello ladies, gentleman, and lizard people, this is your host Conan the Barbarian O'Brien, and I am here today to tell you about the Snake Cake Bowl.

The Snake Cake Bowl is a bowl between the snake and the cake. Those teams being the Dragons from Hong Kong and the Baguettes from the grocery store. (WHAT THE **** IS THIS LARRY BIRD? WHAT AM I EVEN REPORTING ON? OH. OH OKAY) Apparently the Dragons are from a made up place called "China" and the Baguettes aren't even trying. There's no place called "Nice", I would know, I have been everywhere and am very intelligent. Did you know that in my free time I'm a comedian? Watch watch, I'll show you. Ahahaha so I taught my student about taxes by CUTTING HIS ICE CREAM IN HALF! Ahahaha. I'm very funny. He doesn't appreciate good jokes though.

WHERE WAS I? Right, the Snake Cake Bowl is a "football" match between fake places - none of this is real. "Nice", "China" "football"? THEY DON'T EVEN USE THEIR FEET. The "Forbidden City" "Dragons" and the "Nice" "Baguettes". They go one on one in a one game match that doesn't even happen every year. What a sham.

I'm done here, all this is making my head hurt and MAKING ME WANT TO CUT THINGS. Broadcast OVER.

Broadcast ends