The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: From: Outside the lockeroom

By wolfwithcats
2/24/2023 9:00 am
Pre season Game 1 Crazy Wolves vs Lions

Here we are as the players come walking in from the field, a happy bunch of Lions and sad looking wolfs.

Let's see if we can find someone to talk too

Hi there, it's the new QB from Crazy Wolves, William Oscar.

-Reporter, So William how was your first game and you must feel exited that the coach let you play?

-Oscar, "almost bouncing up and down in exaitment" I am so happy, well i know i shouldn't be since we lost, but i got to play and the coach said i did so so. he didn't say i was bad, even though i threw two interceptions.

-Reporter, SO are you looking forward to this season and what do you think your chances are to get som more play time?

-Oscar, The coach said that i will get one more game this pre season, but nothing more unless there are any injuries "looks a little sad" but i can understand him i have a lot to learn before i'm ready for the regular season.

-Reporter, as a final question, how would you rate your performance?

-Oscar, As for my first time, it felt pretty good, i acctually got the most yards of the QBs in the game and threw the longest pass, i just have to improve my aim so i don't trew the ball to the opponent, that is what the coach said.

-Reporter, Okey , thank you for talking to us and good luck in the future.

Let's see if anyone from the winning team would like to have a word with us.

Hello, we have RB Steven Alverado, how do you feel about todays game?

-Alverado, A typical Pre season game, not much structure, it was even in the air but we cruched them on the ground that is what gave us this win.

-Reporter, 65 yards that made you the most yards of any offencive player!

-Alverado, It's not very good, i was hoping for atleast twice that, but it's pre season.

-Reporter, how would you rank your team this season compared to the last?

-Alverado, It's still to early to say , but everybody is hoping for a much better season and i'am hoping i can contribute to that.

-Reporter, okey thank you for your time and good luck in your next game.

-Alverado, Thank you.
Last edited at 2/28/2023 8:37 am

By wolfwithcats
2/28/2023 9:03 am
Pre Season game 2 Crazy Wolves vs Sharkando

Another game in Pre season and this time a very suprising win for the wolves, let see if we can talk to anyone on the winning team.

Fletcher walks past

-Reporter, Excuse me..

Fletcher keeps walking past

-Reporter, Well that was a bit rude!

-Ries, He is not a very talkative person

-Reporter, Hello there, if it isn't the Kicker of The wolves, 2 field goals today and a win despite being completly trashed out there.

-Ries, Talking like that will make it very hard for you to get an interview, but you are correct, we got really lucky.

-Reporter, When Fletcher scored the Kickoff TD, did it feel like you had a chance?
https://electrosports.myfootballnow.com/watch/1025#173528

-Ries, Not really they were as you put it trashing us out there, but we have a pretty good defence when it comes to a making Interceptions and also when it comes to making sacks.
so we managed to make those at the right time.

-Reporter, and due to those plays you got the chance to score and clinch the game for the Wolves, it must have felt really good.

-Ries, It really doesn't mean much it's Preseason and all squads are rotating players, it was there second QB that did the mistakes, Would probably not have happened in the regular season.

-Reporter, well thank you for taking your time, go an celebrate with you team mates now.

-Ries, Thank you and hope we can have this talk after a win in the regular season as well.

-So lets see if there are anyone o the Sharkandos that would like to have a chat
Benediction, can we have a minute of your time?

-Benediction, That was not fair, they did not deserve that win, preseason or not, we should have wrapped it up in the first half, but for some reason we just couldn't cet the ball over the line.

-Reporter, You still had a pretty good game with 102 yards almost 5 times as much as the whole Wolves team.

-Benediction, Well Fletcher run the yards that matter, i have to say it was a nice performance.

-Reporter, Your team struggled to get to the endzone, even thou you put together almost 250 rushing yards, any thoughts on why?

-Benediction, They have a good Punter, so we had to atart far back a lot of times, so most of those yards came from getting across the field, then we just don't have the edge yet to get in to the endzone, but it will come, belive me it will come. Giving the reporter a fierce look strait in the eyes, then walks away

-Reporter, Okey, i belive you, thanks for the talk

-Benediction, Whatever!
Last edited at 2/28/2023 9:30 am

By wolfwithcats
3/01/2023 2:01 pm
Pre Season game 3 Debt-laden Corpses vs Crazy Wolves

Another game in the Pre Season played and this time it was the abandoned team of the corpses that visited Sumpan.

Here is Old time QB Donald Brown

-Brown, Who are you calling old??

-Reporter, ehe.....W-well you had a really good game today, two TDs and a little ruch of your own.

-Brown, Well it wasn't much of a fight outhere, the Corpses are in shambles, pretty sad since it was a very good team.

-Reporter, But still must have been good to get a game where you can play some nice offence?

-Brown, Would have been better if we can play some nice offence against a team with a good defence,

-Reporter, You really don't seem to happy about this win?

-Brown, I am very happy, offcourse i'm happy, why wouldn't i be happy? walks away

-Reporter, okey, he didn't seem very happy, let's see if we can find a player from the corpses.
Greg...Greg Sanders, would you mind a word?

-Sanders, Are you a scout?, can you get me out of here?, please say you are!

-Reporter, I'm not.

-Sanders, **** it, things are falling apart, we had to get out and push the bus the last mile.

-Reporter, The bus?

-Sanders, Yeah we had to take this old bus all the way here, it was horrible, it smelled like something died in it and now we have to take it all the way back!!!!!!

Reporter, Well anyway, what do you think of your performance?

-Sanders, I could see the road thru the floor it was so rusted, i might die on the way home!
Starts sobbing, and leans on the reporters shoulder, I'm to young to die!

-Reporter, There, there, it will be alright Reporter pats him on the back
Whispers to the crew, cut, cut.