The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 20% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 9/26/2024 8:01 am.

League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Re: The Lions Trading Centre

By CaptainFarrar89
9/23/2022 2:47 pm
Since everyone is getting in on the game, why not also get my trading block up here for you all to see and maybe even get some trading done with whoever wants to get a player from me.

As for trades, I will listen to any and all reasonable offers. All offers are considered on their merits, however, please do not be offended if I straight out reject the offer and don't offer a counter. The main reason behind not offering a counter is normally as I don't have a need for the player you are offering or I do not plan at this moment to sell the player you are looking for. If I am interested in the player, or interested in selling the player, but the picks (if any) are not what I feel are fair, or there is something I feel could be improved, then, by all means, I will reject that offer and send through a counter offer.

I am available most of the time via Discord if you wish to discuss a potential trade with me, or wish to discuss the counteroffer so we can come to an agreement without having to go 20 rounds on counteroffers, then please just send me a DM. If I don't answer, I am either asleep, driving or busy and I will get to your DM as soon as I possibly can.

I'll leave this post for the draft picks that I am interested in selling, so please also consider these if you are wanting to trade with me. I am happy to trade picks away for future picks, with my preference right now being for 2025 and 2026 picks.

2025 Draft Picks
    2025 Round 1 x2 (I currently have two, only one is for sale)
    2025 Round 4 x3 (all are for sale, but preference is to split and look to get a 3rd round if possible)
    2025 Round 5
    2025 Round 6 x2 (all are for sale, but preference is to split and look to get a 3rd round if possible)
    2025 Round 7

2026 Draft Picks
    2025 Round 2
    2025 Round 4
    2025 Round 5
    2025 Round 6
    2025 Round 7
Last edited at 12/14/2022 3:07 pm